According to the GDPR, you have the right to access personal data regarding you.
You can always access your account to review the personal data we have collected about you. You may delete and amend the data collected.
You also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data free of charge. However, we may charge a fee corresponding to administrative costs if further copies of the information are requested, or if the request is unfounded or excessive.
Furthermore, you have the right to:
- Use the functionality that we provide you with.
- Ask for rectification of incorrect or inaccurate data concerning you, or to have incomplete personal data completed. You can use your access to your account to update your personal data.
- Ask for erasure of personal data regarding you (under certain circumstances as described above).
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your data.
- Object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes by withdrawing your personal consent.
- You can at any time withdraw your consent by use of the setting in the mobile application or by deleting your account or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right of portability of the personal data you have submitted to us. We will deliver your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format as supported by our service. When we receive a request to access, rectify, erase, or port data, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and ensure data security. You can send a request at email@example.com.
You have the right to complain regarding the processing of personal data concerning you to the supervisory authority, which in Denmark is the Danish Data Protection Agency:
Datatilsynet Borgergade 28 1300 København K Phone no.: +45 3319 3200 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org